To follow how to set up a site with anonymous hosting, you should first accept that your identity could be acquired by means of:
• The WHOIS record for any domains you enroll.
• Your IP address.
• Your service suppliers’ account records.
• Your email address.
• Your MasterCard details or other payment technique.
• Your Google Analytics account data.
You can secure your IP address to a degree utilizing a VPN at whatever point associating with the Internet, or by utilizing the Tor system. You might as well turn the VPN or Tor network on before enrolling for any services keeping in mind utilizing them. In the event that, for reasons, you need to enlist a domain and buy anonymous hosting, think about the accompanying methods for protecting your data:
1. Register the domain utilizing an anonymous enlistment service.
2. Utilize an anonymous hosting service that permits you to enlist under a pseudonym without furnishing a postal address, for example Anonymous Speech.
3. Think about utilizing hosting and enrollment services that support prepaid methods that don’t interface your personality to the installment strategy (i.e. money). As ever, be cautious about sending money by post.
4. Ponder enlisting a domain in a nation outside of your own country’s purview and hosting your site someplace else as well. This doesn’t anticipate asks for data being sent to hosting suppliers, however it can include an additional boundary.
Each of these things alone won’t secure your identity from somebody determined to discover it, yet together they will make it harder to figure out who you are.
Be careful on the subject of utilizing Google Analytic’s in addition to other third-party services
Provided that you utilize Google Analytic’s – you might as well realize that it’s possible to do an ‘opposite Google Analytics Id lookup’ by putting your webpage’s URL into services, for example EWHOIS and Statsie to discover what different sites you’re following with the same Google Analytics account. This could possibly unmask you in the event that you’re not securing your identity on different websites that you run.
Choose an exceptional nickname
In the event that you’re set to online journal under an alias, determine you’ve never utilized that false name for whatever else might be available.
The WHOIS protection is scarcely a protection – most enlistment centers will surrender your particular details at the first solicitation. In any case, the focus is, they are for the most part unwilling to take hazard and get under fire so they won’t try to explore who is correct and who is wrong for a customer that maybe just carries $5/month of incomes.
1. Your one alternative incorporates enrolling under fake name with fake address parts. That will have the danger of you losing your domain name one day in the event that they chose to accept your personality and contact details by calling your telephone or mailing to your location.
2. A more dependable and a long-term choice might be enrolling an offshore organization and running your site in its name. There are methods for keeping the list of possessors (or at any rate the agenda of beneficiaries) exceptionally private with the goal that even examinations at the service level might turn void. The “$10/year” however won’t decrease it; you’ll require a couple of thousands for every year to make this work. Great news, there are service organizations which will do this for you so you won’t even need to travel to other country.